Pondosy Bay Resort
Centrally located on Eutsuk Lake, all of the areas main attractions are easily accessed from the resort. Tucked in a sheltered bay at the mouth of Pondosy Bay, we boast one of the nicest beaches on the lake.
The resort consists of four beautiful log guest cabins, the ‘Timberframe’, our main kitchen and a shop. There are four outdoor toilets and one central shower house with two stalls. The cabins are well spaced apart for your privacy and only steps from the water.
We are powered by the Sun! The resort is equipped with a solar charging system and battery storage . All cabins are wired with 110 V lights and outlets for your convenience. Don’t forget your camera battery charger!
4 Log Cabins:
- Cooking & eating utensils for 4 people
- Propane barbecue and two burner hotplate on the deck
- Single sink with cold running water
- Wood fireplace
- Beautiful pine dining room table and chairs for four
- Sleep 4 comfortably
- Four beds in the back room and a futon in the front room
Timber Frame Cabin:
- Full kitchen
- A barbecue on the deck.
- Propane fridge & stove
- Hot and cold running water upstairs and down
- Wood fire place
- Dining room table and chairs for six people
- Queen & single bed in loft, futon downstairs.
Camp Amenities include:
- Shower house
- Four outdoor toilets
- Children’s playground
- Hiking trail
- Three docks
- Fish cleaning station
- Fish freezer
- Tent pad
- Paddle boat
- Kayaks & peddle boat